Re: [OM] Yellowstone!

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellowstone!
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 98 19:10:21 +0100
Winsor

Yes, I got totally confused, sorry.  So I do need to return to remind
myself what is where.  We did stay on the N Rim, but we also went to
Yellowstone on the same great splurge of a tour of the West.

How could I forget the details of the best hols of our lives?

OM Content: I had just had my OM2SP stolen from a rental car on Mission
Beach while I was partying in one of the great bars there (I was on
detachment to Miramar with USAF colleagues for a week).  Therefore, I was
able to buy a new OM4 with the insurance - since OM2SPs were then out of
production.  This tour of Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon and Zion etc was
the first proper tryout of the wonderful little black camera.

Chris

Windows 97 ... Mac OS 87