Re: [OM] Yellowstone!

Subject: Re: [OM] Yellowstone!
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 16:19:23 EDT
Hi Chris:

> Unwelcome haze notwithstanding, I hope that you are properly appreciative
>  of your ability to visit such beautiful places in such a short time...
>
>  We are still dying to visit again, but I understand that cars are no
>  longer allowed in the Park.

Oh, they are allowed.  But it is already hard to find parking spaces and the
rim just opened!  I've very cognizant of my good fortune in being where I am.
It took lots of years to return to the West after graduating from a western
university.  Seemed like I had migrated further and further East with each
job.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV