[OM] famous OM users

Subject: [OM] famous OM users
From: "Paul haigney" <lensman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 01:45:10 +0000

Hi All

I just started to re-read  Sir David Attenborough's book Life on
Earth,  first published in 1979. It was the first of a ground breaking
series of  natural history books and matching tv series which are
still being added to after 20yrs. There are lots of great photos and
quite a few are taken by Sir David
 in fact on the rear cover he can be seen holding a black OM-1 and
wearing a really cool pair of what was one time called sneakers.

I wonder if he still has them,  the OM and the footwear.

Rgds Paul Haigney

Word's of Wisdom,..only make "SNAP" decisions when buying OM gear !!