Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 Solid Cat Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 Solid Cat Lens
From: fdayrit@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 23:31:05 -0400
garth,

thanks for taking the time and effort to explain this to me, and to a neophyte
this
is definitely not simple. so if i am reading it right, the idea in all the
bidding,
if you are a buyer is to bid high enough that no one will out bid you but not
overshoot the reserve price and as a seller, is to determine a reserve price
that
is high enough to satisfy your needs but low enough that someone will bid above
it.
right? interesting game people play!!! now i understand!!! or do i?  what
happens
if, taking your example, someone bids higher than $35 but lower than $175? what
happens to the price that you will pay. lets say that someone made a bid of
$100,
what happens your bid? i think i still have a few things to learn here. thanks
for
the explanation but i think i will pass for now!!

francis