Re: [OM] Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 13:19:00 -0400
>>Which Metz flashes will connect properly to OM4 & 1N, how much do they
cost and, most importantly, do they look cool?>>

They look cool, as in, wow, this cat is serious, dude!

I have a Metz 45 series and what I like most about it is that it can be
used with virtually any camera--all you need is the proper adaptor. On the
OM1 you would use it in auto mode (no TTL). On the 4T you can use it with
TTL control.

I use the same Metz flash with my OM4T, Nikon 8008s, and Contax systems.

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com