Re: [OM] Screens and Metering (was Photo technique and statistics)

Subject: Re: [OM] Screens and Metering (was Photo technique and statistics)
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 09:38:05 -0400
I'm not sure of this.  The amount of meter error seems to change with the lens
in
use also.  I have not as yet tried any other screen in a 10 or a G to test this.
Also, the 10 and G have only 1 cell next to the eyepiece pointing at the screen
for meter readings where the 1 and 2 series have 2 cells.

John