Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery, Release 3

Subject: Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery, Release 3
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 09:15:40 -0500
Boy, am I humbled.  I'm looking through the latest incarnation of the
website and see photographs that are absolutely show-stopping beautiful!
George, the colors are magnificent!  Excellent job.  Giles, I recognize
those boats.  I took some pictures of them too, but thought I'd save the
Connemara shots for you.  <g>

Guess, I'll have to pull out my good stuff.  I might have to use one or two
of the Connemara shots though.

Ken.