Re: [OM] Play in lensmount

Subject: Re: [OM] Play in lensmount
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 16:55:34 +0100
Frank - I have just tried my 8mm fisheye on three bodies of varying age and
also tried a couple of other Zuiko lenses, including a brand new macro I
have just bought.

The fisheye has some play, and it appears to be more than the others (the
new lens has least, but it does have some). Is it possible that the problem
looks worse on the fisheye simply because one can easily use more torque
due to its large diameter?

I don't see it as a real problem!

David