Re: [OM] Olympus and Apple computers

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus and Apple computers
From: "John A. Prosper" <prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 12:12:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Shelley Stallings wrote:

|FYI:
|
|Do Olympus users tend toward Macs???

Hi Shelley,

This Olympus user is more extreme than most on the home
computer front. I have been using an Amiga as my home
computer since March, 1986.  Although the Amiga situation
has been in limbo corporate-wise for some time, the assets
and intellectual property were acquired by Gateway last
March, 1997.  Gateway and its latest subsidiary, Amiga
international, has very recently revealed a hint of a grand
plan to restore the Amiga to its previous home computer
leadership by 1999 or thereabouts.

Users deserve an alternate choice to the Wintel duopoly.