[OM] OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] OM Lenses
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 14:42:02 EDT
For many years (mid 1979') I have been using my OM1n and Om2n for macro
photography.  Little by little digital cameras have been coming into my
profession and now - finally -
I can take my OM's outside the work place and use them for vacation and
travel.

I have a 24mm f2.8 and 50 f1.4 what other Zuiko lenses are
considered "the best of the best? so I can add to my collection?

I just joined this list and am very pleased to be a member.

Sincerely,

Ken