Re: [OM] OM Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Lenses
From: "John Petrush" <jpetrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 98 16:09:43 EDT
Ken  <KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx>, an new member to our humble band wondered:

"I have a 24mm f2.8 and 50 f1.4 what other Zuiko lenses are
considered "the best of the best? so I can add to my collection?"

First of all Ken, welcome to the Oly mailing list.  An interesting collection
of souls to be sure; I'm pleased to see you join in the fun.

To answer your question - I would add an 80mm f/2 to your collection, possibly
the 100mm.  I only recently acquired an 80mm and it quickly found it way into
my permenant bag - the small one that is always at the ready.  Small, bright,
delightful lens.  Depending on what sorts of subject matter excites you, a 21mm
or even the 18mm are marvels for landscapes.  I've had great fun learning and
playing with the 21.  If sports is more your fancy, the 200 and 300 Zuikos are
very highly regarded, as is the 1.4X-A teleconverter.  Of course, if $$$$ is no
object, just get one of each :-)

John P