RE: [OM]Wide angles, Apples, Clamshells, 97 0.000000, Flash

Subject: RE: [OM]Wide angles, Apples, Clamshells, 97 0.000000, Flash
From: "Chung, Stephen (D&B Telecom)" <ChungS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 22:30:43 -0400
Re. 18mm Zuiko
My widest lens is a 24 f2.8 but tend to use a 35 f/2 more for
landscapes, for similar reasons as those pointed out by Gary R.

I recently tried a 17mm Vivitar indoors and it strikes me that this
focal length would be a good choice for interior architecture.  One
thing is for sure, a comprehensive line up of W.A. prime lenses won't
take much space in your kit compared to a brace of telephotos.