Re: [OM] Olympus and Apple (and question on TTL connector caps)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus and Apple (and question on TTL connector caps)
From: sunil manga <ameteep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 17:56:02 +0530
Dear DrGILBERT,
the little black cap for the TTL connector on the OM-4T is designed to get lost.
Solution: use one of  those adhesive backed 'lens-cap holders' with a string
and a
hook AND fix the little cap.

The cap COST me 50cents in OSAKA last September.

Solution #2: Use the little bags [MINOLTA] which can be fixed on the camera
strap
for holding the little cap.
Sunil Manga.