[OM] OM-stuff FOR SALE

Subject: [OM] OM-stuff FOR SALE
From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 10:55:23 -0500
I posted some of this once before but am not sure if it got through:

FOR SALE:

Item:                                                   Single Price:
        Package Price:

Zuiko 2.8/180 mm Ex+ w/ OM hard case & caps, Ex+                550
        520

Zuiko 4.0/28-48mm w/lens hood, original box & caps, Ex++        400
        370

Zuiko 2.0/40mm w/ caps Ex+                                      375
        350

Tamron Adaptall 2.5/28mm w/ hard case, hood, caps &
original box,   Ex+                                             85
        70

Tamron Adaptall 2 Adapter for OM (in original box)              25
        20

Varimagni Angle Finder w/ OM case (in original box), LN         125
        100

Book: Shipman "How to select Olympus..." 1989                   15
        10

Large German-made RIMOWA aluminum photo suitcase w/dividers     125
        100

                                                        Total:  $1700
        $1440
plus shipping (sorry, North America only)

Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Jan
Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx