Re: [OM] Olympus and Apple computers

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus and Apple computers
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 18:13:14 -0400
>Denton, I hope an F5 is more reliable than microsoft/intel products.

SNIP

>I wonder if N*k*n failed to mention to pros that the F5 fails to
>operate under a full moon ;-)

Don't laugh. On the Compuserve Photoforum there was a very long thread
about a secret F5 upgrade/bug fix. Supposedly it was identifiable by a
'black dot' affixed to the box. Everyone was running around from dealer to
dealer looking for the 'black dot' boxed F5.

The increasing unreliablility of cameras, computers, and so many other
things seems to be the price we must pay for 'ease of use'.

I don't ever remember my OM1 crashing, or WordPerfect 5.1 for DOS.

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com