Re: [OM] Do-it-yourself-service on the OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] Do-it-yourself-service on the OM-4
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 15:05:01 -0400
The screw under the rewind handle is for leveling the rewind handle only and
does
not have to come out.  It often breaks off when unscrewing is attempted.
When retightening hot shoe, becareful not to rip the flex board.
You may want to attach a small clip lead to the rewind button to keep it from
falling out when you lift the top off.
Watch for wires that may be crushed or cut when you reposition the top cover and
make sure that the plastic tabs  on the asa assembly line up with the holes in
the
top cover or they may break off as the top is pressed down.

John
http://www.zuiko.com