[OM] Bad nicads

Subject: [OM] Bad nicads
From: Clyde Soles <csoles@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 09:57:38 -0600
I have a M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 2 that will no longer hold (or even
take) a charge. I assume the nicads are shot and need to be replaced but
was wondering if there are any upgrades available (higher capacity, "smart"
voltage reg, etc.). I could also use a recommendation for a US repair
service to do the deed.  Does Oly sell just the nicad pack since I would
like a spare and already have a charger? Have they ever developed a smart
charger? TIA