Re: [OM] 35-70mm Zoom lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70mm Zoom lenses
From: "J. Williams" <williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 11:46:16 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, I might look for the 35-105 zoom.  It's the one I have.  If you
have the f4, I personally would not duplicate focal lengths unless you are
not happy with the results you are getting.  You may want to consider the
65-200 f4.  Then you have 35-200 covered.  This should handle most of your
shots.  Then add a super wide like a 24mm when you are able.  Think about
bringing an extra camera body as well.

John