Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly

Subject: Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly
From: fdayrit@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 01:23:41 -0400
john,

except for the sigma 18mm for the olympus and the rollei 6003 with metz
flash(which i also use with the oly), i have only olympus. may be interested
in replacing the sigma, but too expensive. still on the prowl for other oly
lenses. really just love the elegance and simplicity of this system\

francis dayrit