Re: [OM] Backlight flare

Subject: Re: [OM] Backlight flare
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 08:31:01 -0700
Soenke;

I've had a 65-200 since around 1982 or so.  It's a heck of a lens, sharp and
built like a tank. OK, yeah I mean it's heavy.  As for flare, can't say I've
ever been aware of any.  I always zip the built-in shade out thought so maybe
that solves the problemn before it exists. I've never used the 75-150.

george

Maybe, I should try another specimen. OTOH, does anyone out here have