[OM] Re: Exclusively Oly

Subject: [OM] Re: Exclusively Oly
From: smp@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sal Piro)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:41:23 -0500 (CDT)
My first 35mm was an Exacta Exa, which was given to me in the mid 70's. Used
it for my first photo class in high school. I bought my first OM-1,(still have
it and use it) that next summer, because I liked the size, looks and price.
Also because it was kind of nice to have more than 4 shutter speeds and a
built in light meter.
Was given a Ricoh XRP in the mid 80's, used it for a while, then I went
to a camera show and traded the Ricoh for an OM-4, 300 4.5 and a motor 2.
Since then and because of this list I keep acquiring more Olympus
equipment. But I do use a Kodak DCS 200 at work, which is a Nikon 8008s
connected to a CCD and scsi hard drive. And I play with my Speed
Graphic 4x5 and 2x3.

Sal
smp@xxxxxxxxxxx