Re: [OM] OM 35-70 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 35-70 lens
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 19:51:02 GMT
On Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:05:32 EDT, KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Well I want to thank all the Olympians for there collective input about the
>Zuiko 35-70mm/ F3.6  lens.  It just arrived. The glass looks good and the
>condition is good+ and it cost $225.
>
>But; - as was pointed out on this Oly list - it does not have the "Very
>Important Lens Shade" that is required for this lens to work well.
>
>Any suggestions?  Should I return it or can I get this shade or one like it
>elseware.?
>
>Thanks
>

>Ken

Hello Ken.

Congratulations with your lens.
I shouldn't send the lens back for the shade, however important it is
- unless you asked if it would be included and got an affirmative
answer.
Your lens wasn't too expensive - the price leaves about $20-25 for the
shade, if you can find one. Maybe someone will stand up and shout: Yes
I can help! I've got it! etcetera.... ;-)

Happy shooting,

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.