Shutter lock on OM-2 (was Re: [OM] Neverending OTF on OM-2)

Subject: Shutter lock on OM-2 (was Re: [OM] Neverending OTF on OM-2)
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 00:00:26 -0500
OK. Does this sound like it would be worth fixing (the S/N is in the 180xxx
range, was manufactured in late 1976)? Or should I just live with it until I
can get another body as my main body? Is this something I can diagnose
myself or something that I would need to send my camera to a repair place
for?

Thanks :)

Greg