Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive
From: Ming-Bo Liu <mliu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:08:39 CDT
Has anyone looked at this issue from a business person's point of view?
Has anyone studied Olympus' finiacial statement? Or maybe the development
budget? Olympus probably doesn't even think about reviving the OM line.
  Personally, I wouldn't invest in OM system. If I could break even on my
OM stuff, I would rather sale them. Buy a Canon or Nikon makes more sense
to me. By the way, I am not a photography. I am just a consumer. See, if
OM couldn't won a consumer, it will never be really alive.

Ming-Bo Liu