[OM] Tokina 150-500 F5.6 lens

Subject: [OM] Tokina 150-500 F5.6 lens
From: gfaulken@xxxxxxxxxx (Gary Faulkenberry)
Date: 10 Jun 98 14:15:57 MDT
Does anybody on this list have experience with the Tokina 150-500 F5.6
ATX lens?  My intentions are to use the lens for sports-specifically
softball and baseball coverage-and perhaps for wildlife work. I currently
use a Zuiko 300 F4.5 and a Sigma F5.6.

Both lenses work well. However, the ability to zoom and the expanded
range to 500mm are appealing. Incidently, I have lurked on this list for
several months and found it to be a great source of information. Thanks.

gfaulkenberry@xxxxxxxxxx