[OM] Blank generation

Subject: [OM] Blank generation
From: Debrux@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:53:51 EDT

I am researching an article about the longevity (or otherwise) of modern
colour photographs.  Many pictures taken as recently as the 60s and early 70s
are already showing signs of colour shift and fading.  I vaguely recall a
thread on this subject a couple of months ago and I'd be grateful to anyone
who is able to mail me a copy.  If any of you have views and/or knowledge of
the subject or are aware of examples, well-know or otherwise, I'd like to hear
of them.  In 100 years time I guess there will be a 30 - 40 to year black hole
in the 20th century when the only original pictures which survive will have
been taken by those eccentric die hards who insisted on sticking to black and
white...

Olympus content?  Sorry

Simon