Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive
From: Ming-Bo Liu <mliu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:52:37 CDT

> Why don't you sell your stuff to the listmembers? Break even, did you
> bought your stuff to expensiv, after the big price increasse? If not you
> should now get more for your used equipment, than you once paid new for
> it.

I am not completely "dead" yet. I bought most of the stuff last year. So
the price was pretty high. The list members will be the first ones to
get the picks. Right now my OM camera and lenses still give me much
enjoyment.
  Let's go back to the subject of keeping the OM alive. I will be very
happy right now with a camera like OM2000 but with aperature priority AE.
That's not too much to ask for, is it? Keep the cost around $300 would
be nice too.

Ming-Bo Liu