Re: [OM] Golden Rule...

Subject: Re: [OM] Golden Rule...
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 21:12:36 +0000
If you want to be able to focus quickly and accurately in low light
situations I would say you have three options:

1  acquire fast lenses, probably primes, for use with your OM10

2  Acquire a single digit OM.

3  Have John Hermanson retrofit your OM10 with a 2-4 or 2-13 screen

You should perhaps consider acquiring a 50mm f1.4 or f1.8 for use in
low light situations - zoom with your feet.  This is probably the
cheapest option.

IMO zooms are next to unusable with a manual focus camera in realy
low light.  I have had trouble even with a 50mm f1.2 in low light
(prior to a 2-4 screen that is).

Giles

snip