Re: [OM] Question on AC adapter for T32 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Question on AC adapter for T32 flash
From: "Andrew Wiese" <awaxx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 21:34:09 PDT

Garth wrote:

>My old Vivitar 283 came with instructions to "form" the capacitor at
least once a month if it was stored for any length of time, to keep the
cap in good shape.  I've owned it for fifteen years now, and it's still
going strong.

I inherited one of my 283s from someone who used (and formed it) maybe
once every 1 or 2 years, for about 18 years, and it's still going great
guns.  Those 283s are some darned fine pieces of equipment.

Regards

Andy