Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive(no OM content)

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive(no OM content)
From: fdayrit@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:15:17 -0400

Andrew Wiese wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Seems to me some of us need to remember this is hopefully a -friendly
> discussion!
>
> >if not stand aside and keep your forked tongue on hold.
> >so richard or, as their nicknames are here in america are, dick, .
>
> >i should take you to task about all your unsolicited polite
> "additions."
>
> hmmm... posting in a discussion group would seem to be impliedly
> inviting a response...
>
> >> So you want to force Olympus to produce a faty(fatty?)
> >> expensiv(expensive?)
>
> People in glass houses...
>
> >i think that tacrine is now in order.
> >this is my rebuttle
>
> I'm sure everyone has valid points to make, and touchiness does seem a
> tad unnecessary.
>
> Regards
>
> Andy

andy,

yes, i agree that a little sarcasm insinuated itself in that post but if
you read his initial response. it was a tad on the rough side. beleive me
i am not a sensitive person. it took me a while to respond just to cool
off, then decided to make my wife read it, and even she got offended. the
other thing was that there was nothing that was constructive with his
response. if it had been constructive it would have been a different
story. i don't know if it is semantics or lingustics that is at play here
but maybe i am willing to say that maybe a miscommunication is happening.
i did and will continue to reign in the expletitives. the question is what
do you think of the issues that were brought up?

francis