Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive
From: fdayrit@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:23:41 -0400
hi gary,

you have to remember that not only does canon have a tilt shift in the FD mount
but they also have it in the EOS mount. three of them!!!! don't know their
optical
performance tho but they are there.

oly has had a lot of stumbling blocks, the OM707 and 88.  some of the double
digit
OM's which frankly, i don't even bother with. i don't know if these undertakings
had an effect on the image of the OM system

francis