Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping OM alive
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 23:53:52 -0700
It would seem that autofocus must be used inteligently, with judious
application of the focus lock feature. I would equate it to the difference
between Auto or Program mode and Spot metering in the OM. Use Auto or
Program only and you're bound to sooner or later get some bad exposures.
Spot metering takes care of that for critical work. Same thing with auto
focus. For most shots you're OK, but for critical work, use the focus lock.

Regards,
John Austin