Re: [OM] Lens Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Adapters
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
On 13 Jun 98 14:45, "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Sab, 13 giu 1998 9:18, KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx <mailto:KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Are there any lens adapters for Zuiko's to fit  any of these cameras? That
>>way
>>I can use some of my favorate lenses with the new camera.
>>

>You shall lose AF capabilities then. Maybe Contax AX only could do.

I would not wish that on anyone :-).  Has anyone actually seen the
Contax AF camera?  It is about the size and weight of 2 bricks.  I
bet you can fit 3 OM cameras in the same space occupied by one Contax
AF body+lens.  So please, do not ever suggest that Olympus build an
AF camera using the Contax concept just to keep the current MF lenses,
no one will buy it.
        -Dan