Re: [OM] OM SPECS

Subject: Re: [OM] OM SPECS
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 22:13:09 -0700
Hmmm, interesting.  Never thought of it that way.  I was simply measuring how
long light
fell on a small photodetector and calling it the 'shutter speed.' I never
considered it
may be different on one side or the other, but obviously the moving curtains
caould
cause that to be true.  Thanks for the explanation, John.

george