Re: [OM] Lens Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Adapters
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Jun 98 22:40:56 +0200
On Lun, 15 giu 1998 21:07, Dan Lau <mailto:dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Now, the Contax S2, a fully manual and mechanical compact model, with
>spot metering, interchangable screens, titanium top/bottom, 1-1/4000
>vertical metal shutter, is something I can live with.  But their
>lenses are still too big.

Yes it is an FM2...  Returning to AX topic, I think that in terms of
marketing it was a good deal for Kyocera, not because the AX sales (must be
expensive to build with little profit) but for the improved image of all
Contax line. They can go on selling hard the expensive Zeiss lenses for
years and years... It is a kind of publicity for gaining the real money
elsewhere.

Marco