Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:50:07 -0500
Andy wrote:
>Of course, one day I'll cry for the auto option, when I've got too much
>else to think about... I've been asked to do a wedding in a couple of
>months... Ken Norton, you've got me scared...

Nah, no need to be scared.  Terrified, maybe, scared no.  <g>

A suggestion though.  Get your setup defined now, test, use, test, use,
test, use and perfect your skills and equipment configuration.  Once you get
within 3 weeks of that wedding DO NOT change or add anything to your setup.
When the bride is coming down the aisle is not the time to be questioning
your equipment or exposure settings.

And learn and compare the films too.  There is very minimal difference
between Vericolor PPF and Fuji NPH, but major difference between Vericolor
PMC and anything else.

If you can case the place out ahead of time, do so.  Look for windows,
stairwells and anything else that can be put to good use.

Ken N.