Re: [OM] OM 2000

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2000
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 20:48:27 -0500
Ken, we have sold a number of them and not had any come back! Every time the
camera gets a good review in a photography magazine we get a bunch of orders! I
have used one of the earliest ones when the OLY Rep got me one and I thought it
eas a great little camera for the $$$! Doers fall short on features for the
experienced loyal OM addicts! Paul.