Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:48:01 +0200
Hi Giles,
50/50 is the answer. The 75~150 is constant (f/4) and the 35~70 is of
the f/3.5-4.5 type.
So the problem you are hinting at (in case I do get your point) only
exists with the widest aperture setting in the 35~70. All other
apertures from 5.6 onwards should be constant over the zoom range.
Pls correct me if wrong. OTOH, I never noticed any systematic deviation
in the pictures.
Cheers,
Soenke, Hamburg