RE: [OM] Motor Drive 2

Subject: RE: [OM] Motor Drive 2
From: Greg Heier <gheier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:47:15 -0500
Duh... I had the 357s in wrong. One battery goes in positive up, the
other goes in negative up. I didnt realize this until I looked at the
metal connectors. It seems to work OK now.

Now I have another question... :)

How do I get the drive to power rewind? Theres an odd little lever on
the left hand side of the drive (looking at it from the back). I turn
this and I get a R symbol on the LCD panel. I've also tried using the
SET button to bring the # of exposures down to zero and I get the same
thing. What am I missing?

Greg