[OM] FEAR of Cleaning - What's the solution?

Subject: [OM] FEAR of Cleaning - What's the solution?
From: Robert Bund <rbund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:22:31 -0400
I'm in a lens cleaning quandry.  I've tried "ROR'" cleaning fluid along
with genuine Olympus lens cleaning tissue (given away to all who came to
the Olympus booth at a local show).  The problem is all those residual
streaks and spots.  What's worked for you?

What about filters? They accumulate the most dirt.  My optician
recommended a diluted Windex solution - the same thing he uses for his
work. FULL IMMERSION - That's what he recommends.  What do you think?
Bob