Re: [OM] FEAR of Cleaning - What's the solution?

Subject: Re: [OM] FEAR of Cleaning - What's the solution?
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 22:40:02 EDT
In a message dated 6/19/98 7:13:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, denton@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Have you tried what are called microfiber cloths? They clean away all but
 the heaviest accumulations of gunk, with no liquids needed...Regards,Denton
Taylor >>

Hi Denton,
I have been using the cloths for years for my glasses, but I saw / read
somewhere, I think in a local camera store, there was a warning against using
some brand or type on multicoated lens.  Something about dissolving the
coating.  I think some cloths are impregnated with a cleaner and some are not.
Because of this, I have stayed with paper for my lens.
BW