Re: [OM] Motor Drive 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor Drive 2
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 22:53:17 EDT
In a message dated 6/19/98 2:59:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gheier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< How do I get the drive to power rewind? Theres an odd little lever on
 the left hand side of the drive (looking at it from the back). I turn
 this and I get a R symbol on the LCD panel.
Snip!
That's it, be sure to push in the R button on the camera first.  To get the
film out, you must turn the MD lever back to its original position first.

I've also tried using the SET button to bring the # of exposures down to zero
and I get the same thing. What am I missing?Greg >>
Snip!
??? The Set button is used so you can limit the number of shot in sequence or
in a burst.
BW