Re: [OM] OM System List Scans

Subject: Re: [OM] OM System List Scans
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 23:17:22 -0400
Olympians,

I just uploaded two more jpg files from the OM System List in Japanese.  I
also uploaded the OM lens jpg files with different file names so that the
file names do not become identical when your browser or your system does not
recognize more than 8 letters.

Now at my FTP directory, ftp://ftp.charm.net/pub/usr/home3/tomokoy/, you can
download five files, four of which are part of the OM System Price List in
Japanese.

The newest addtions are Flash Photo Group and Macro Photo Group.  I should
point out that those items with white inside are those currently in
production.  In the Macro Photo Group list, the third item in the second
column is still being produced although the inside looks darker than it
should be.  The is the focusing rail.

If you have any items you cannot figure out by shapes, please let me know.

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
Home Page: http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/