[OM] list etiquette question - fs posts?

Subject: [OM] list etiquette question - fs posts?
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 08:35:31 -0500
I'm a new subscriber but I've been shooting with Olympus since 1977.
I've noticed very few posts to this list of OM gear for sale. Those who
do post fs aren't flamed like on certain newsgroups.  Is there a charter
to the Olympus list? What is the practice here? Are for sale posts
accepted?

For the record, I think this list would be a good place for those who
appreciate Olympus gear to deal with each other but it certainly could
get out of hand if the dealers jump in.  And I have a shelf full of
excess stuff myself....

Gary Edwards