Re: [OM] How many members on the List

Subject: Re: [OM] How many members on the List
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 09:48:17 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/98 12:46:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi Giles,
Sorry Giles, I guess I am a little slow this am.  I am still confused.  If I
send an e-mail to the list.  How many people will receive it.  219 or 126?
BW
<< The digest is a single large message containing within it a number of
 individual messages.  So instead of getting 38 messages a day you
 would only get one containing the 38.  I do not know what the exact
 frequency of the digest is, it could be once every 24 hours or
 some other period or it could be dependent on the volume of
 messages in that it is generated once a given number of messages
 have arrived at the server.  Shawn would know for sure or a digest
 subscriber.
 Giles