[OM] Off to the north country

Subject: [OM] Off to the north country
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 10:07:32 -0500
Well, everybody, you get a week and a half reprieve from my ramblings.  I'm
packing up the Suburban with camping supplies gallore, the wife, the baby
and of course almost all of my camera equipment.

Where to?  Upstate Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  Going in
search of a small, quiet, remote lake for a few days.  And then heading
further north to go waterfall hunting.  Eventually, we'll drift up to Lake
Superior, take in a few old copper mines and then go eastward to the
Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.  Sooner or later we'll come back down
through Michigan, and eventually come home.

Plan on doing some 4WD driving--especially in the area west of Whitefish
point.  Lots of good logging roads and a decent lighthouse to find again.

Don't have too much fun while I'm away.

Ken N.