Re: [OM] How many members on the List

Subject: Re: [OM] How many members on the List
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 15:54:35 +0200
At 10:05 +0200 on 19.06.98, Giles wrote:

> The answer is 219 list members and 126 digest subscribers.
>
> The list has been going at least since April 97.
>
> Gary, I think you are safe, I could find no Igor anmongst the list of
> subscribers. ;-)
>
>  Giles

I tend to keep interesting mails - and the earliest one I have from an
Olympus list (whilst the list was still at iastate) dated December 17, 1995.

And I believe that it, already then, had been going on for some time.

;-)

Have a great weekend,

Siri.

PS: non-Oly content: friends of mine have an OM-10 and some crap AF-junk.
They`d put a new flash on the junk camera, it stopped working, and I could
say "hmmm, well, there are differences in the electric currents in some
flashes and it might just have short-circuited the camera." Was I right?
;-D So much valuable info from this list! Of course, they had to relearn
how to use the OM-10 but it no longer sits on the shelf.

mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010 4635 fax: +47 9030 6420