Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f2
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 11:15:04 -0700
Giles;

Yes, I took some Hale-Bopp images with the 250 as well.  They are nice, but
unfotunately I wasn't able to shoot HB at it's best apparition.
Consequently, the photos I got are not up to the excitement level of some
others I've seen.  I do have a couple of images where both tails can be seen,
but the blue one is rather faint, due to sky fog.

I have taken a couple of guided astro-photos with the 250.  Fully open with
stars across the field is a great test of  lens performance and I can
definitely say that the 250 is pin-point sharp edge-to-edge wide open.

george