[OM] New ideas!!!

Subject: [OM] New ideas!!!
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 02:26:32 +0200
Hi folks,
    As everybody knows, I kiss "the lady in black"  everynight when
I go to bed. The other night she told me; David, why don´t you make
feel good with a new double exposure button? 8-))
note: Lady in black => OM4Ti (don´t think rare things about me)

But joking apart, here is my idea:
    When I take double exposures with my OM4Ti, is great but I think
Olympus forgot to make something more reliable  about  this  system,
don´t you???
    Ok, the other night in bed 8-) I thought that I could make some-
thing better than  holding both  the  rewind  knob  plus the  rewind
button and wind the film advance lever,  in  order to make a shifted
double exposure. If you want to make a double exposure with the same
background,  how  can  you do it??? Ok, I think that if somebody can
help me in order to modify a winder or motor drive???  The only  way
out to make a good double exposure is not to touch the film, because
the result will be a blurred photo. Then if you can send to the body
through  motor  terminals,  any  ignal to unlock the shutter button,
making a new exposure,  without  moving  the  film??? I think, it is
possible  to  make a button,  in order to disconnect the motor power
and use the motor terminals to unlock. What do you think?

Best regards

Dave