Re: Re:[OM] Olympus Petition

Subject: Re: Re:[OM] Olympus Petition
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 13:18:10 +1000
>What would the votes be for one new lens, if everybody had one choice?
>

>I vote for a 200 macro--here's why.
>
>1. It plays to Oly's main strength. In macro-photography, Oly still has the
>best line of anyone. Note that all the macro-photography lenses and
>accessories are still available new, from the 20mm to the 90mm, and
>flashes, etc.
>
>2. Because so many folk use the Oly for macro, there would be quite a
>market for a 200 macro.

That would be my first choice. With an Oly standard tripod collar. And there
is another lens that I wished Oly had, but I can't remember right now.

On another line, I had an Antarctic Mid Winters slide night here last night.
The temperature was comparable. Cold. I'll scan some aurora slides and send
them to the gallery when I get access to a slide scanner.

Foxy